The Sands

The Sands

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Best Place to Start...

Is the beginning I suppose. So I still don't quite understand the whole blog thing but some of my family and friends have them so i figured I'd make one and give it a whirl...
So what to say what to say....hmmmm well let's see...It's October 2011 and I'm sittin on my couch at Howard's Place (the apartments I live at) writin in my "online journal" when I probably should be workin on some math and english homework. But who just does homework right?
Aight so what else...I'm currently goin to EAC into Sports Medicine and I'm really excited about it because as much as I change my mind I think I'm really gonna enjoy this program. I live, like I said earlier, at Howards with 3 awesome roommates!! I'm really lovin this place most days but I gotta admit I really really miss my family and horses and quite honestly the cold!! I miss snow and rain, sure the sun is nice and I shouldn't be complaining but it's fall for heaven sakes shouldn't it be more fall weather? haha guess that what I get for livin in AZ though. Oh I recently started a job at H&S Feed :) and I plan on tryin out for the EA volleyball team in January (everybody wish me luck perty please)...
what else is new...hmmm well good news is I have several friends that are getting married in the near future (congrats to Shelby & Chet and Nate and Steph) and bad news....I don't have any :) so as you can see pretty much all is well in my life story so I guess I'll sign off for now :)
byyeee

No comments:

Post a Comment